Looking for the perfect summer cocktail for a holiday BBQ? Look no further! This Patriotic Sangria recipe is a crowd-pleaser, especially for wine lovers. Whether you make it for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, or any old weekend party, this refreshing take on the traditional Spanish drink will become your new summer staple.
- 1 cup White Grape Juice
- 1 bottle Dry White Wine (we used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 bottle Sparkling Wine (we picked Prosecco)
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Pineapple
- Thoroughly wash all fruit, removing stems and leaves.
- Slice strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- Use star-shaped cookie cutter to cut out pineapple stars.
- Add all fruit to a large pitcher.
- Top fruit with the dry white wine, grape juice, and sparkling wine. Mix well.
- Serve over ice, ensuring each glass has a scoop of fruit.
PRO TIP: This recipe tends to go very fast. It's always helpful to have at least 1 extra batch of ingredients on hand.
Don't forget to share your summer party pictures with us on Instagram & Facebook for the chance to win a Summer Prize Pack!